ACRE & ZICHRON YA’ACOV “Crusader and Wine Experience”
This tour combines a visit to the old port of Acre and its Crusader fortress, with a visit in one of the Jewish pioneer villages. The tour will end with some delicious wine tasting at one of the boutique wineries.
- Roman and Crusader city of the port of Caesaria
- Acre Crusader Fortress
- Templars Tunel
- walking tour in Acres colourful market
- visit at historical boutique hotel
- enjoy fish restaurant at the port
- stroll Zichron Yaacovs promenade, one of the earliest Jewish pioneer settlements
- visit at boutique winery
optional: Sailing cruise in the bay of Acre
Length: full day
Pick up at your hotel / home
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
This tour is offered as a private tour, meaning that it is scheduled according to your time table. Ideal for families, student groups and business people. Enjoy a day tour with your personal expert guide and discover hidden gems without missing classical sights.