Alternative Tel Aviv – WALKING TOUR Tel Aviv
For visitors who are looking for a more challenging tour of Tel Aviv we invite you to an out-of-the-box visit in the vibrant Southern neighbourhoods of Tel Aviv. Starting out with hidden gems of street art, we will continue to discover the alternative lifestyle in Florentin’s neighbourhood and be surprised by their community projects. We will visit small workshops, taste foodies that you can only buy on Levinsky Street. At the end of the tour we will dive into an area of garages and workshops which have become the latest creative hub of the Israeli art scene.
- Graffiti Art
- Florentin neighbourhood
- Multi cultural food scene of Levinsky Market
- The history of Herzl Street
- Art galleries in the Southern neighbourhood
This tour is offered as an open tour. For details click here.
This tour is offered as a private tour, meaning that it is scheduled according to your time table. Ideal for couples, families or student groups and business people. Take a tour with your own expert guide and discover all of the best parts of the city. Tours are not offered on Shabbat.
Length: 2.5 hours
Meeting point: 60, Eilat St. (at the entrance of Neve Zedek Tower) Click here for directions
Number of participants: maximum 15
Tour style: culture, history, current issues and street art
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- 1 – 4 participants : 650 Shekel + 40 Shekel culinary bites per person
- each additional participant 80 Shekel
- children up to the age of 12 are free of charge
For those who are looking for a half day experience of Tel Aviv’s southern neighbourhoods, the tour can be enriched by visiting the following outstanding locations:
- visit at the New Central Busstation
- Bina Center for Jewish Identity, a secular Yeshiva engaged in social action
- Bialik-Rogozin School for At-Risk children
- Artport Tel Aviv, a non-profit organiztion serving as the latest art arena for young artists
For a tailor-made tour please contact: email@example.com or call +972 (0)9-74244263